Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-10 Origin:Site
Tents are important equipment for camping, but not the only equipment. Its role in camping is limited. Generally speaking, tents do not promise to keep warm. Camping warmth is the task of sleeping bags. The main functions of tents are windproof, rainproof, dustproof, dewproof and dampproof. Comfortable rest environment. According to the above objectives, the selection of tents should focus on the following factors:
1. Easy to use and carry. Carrying, if it is hiking, it is more convenient to use a traditional tent. It can be directly put into the backpack. The self-driving family can choose to open the tent quickly. After gathering, it is a pie-shaped shape, suitable for putting in the trunk.
2. Waterproof external account and breathable internal account are two essential points for high-quality tents. The most common tent coating is PU coating, which is a stable and low temperature resistant coating, commonly used on various fabrics. The thickness of the PU coating and the coating technology determine the waterproofness of the fabric. The thickness of the coating is expressed in mm, indicating the height of the static waterproof column of the coating under laboratory conditions.
The PU800 coating shows that the coating is not leaky under a static water column of 800 mm. PU800 coating can prevent small to medium rain.The coating of PU1000-1200 can prevent medium to heavy rain.Coatings over 1500mm can basically be used in various environments.
In addition to PU coatings, many textile companies use chemical organic polymer technology to develop many new high-functional coatings, such as GORE-TEX etc. These coatings have strong water access and good breathability. The principle of ventilation is that the coating is a porous film layer, and the diameter of a single hole is smaller than that of gas water molecules and larger than that of liquid water molecules. In this way, the outside rain cannot pass through the coating, and the water vapor emitted by the human body can penetrate the outside.
The inner tent of the low-grade tent uses nylon cloth or general gauze, and the inner tent of the middle-to-high-end tent uses a dense and fine gauze to ensure good air permeability and anti-mosquito function.
3. The strut has high strength and good resilience. The wind resistance of the tent is not only related to the texture diameter of the pole, but also to the number of sets of poles. Generally speaking, the more the number of poles, the better the windproof performance.
4. The bottom of the account should be waterproof and wear-resistant. The bottom of the account is required to be waterproof and strong and wear-resistant. The bottom of the tent touches the ground and is easily scratched by debris, grass roots, branches, and other debris. Therefore, before outdoor camping, clean the hard objects on the ground, or use tent cloth and pave the ground as a protective layer.
5. Choose tents with front and rear double doors or windows, which is more conducive to ventilation. At this point, the new quick-open tent is designed better and has better ventilation.
6. The design should be reasonable, and need sufficient ground nails and windproof ropes. Auxiliary accessories such as packing bags, account pegs, and account strings also affect the use of tents. The packaging bag should be strong and durable, the number of account nails should be sufficient, the strength of aluminum nails should be strong, and the account string is used to fix the tent.